RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
If you are not completely thrilled with your purchase, you may return it for a replacement, exchange, or refund. Returns are accepted for 30 days after date of purchase with the following exceptions and guidelines.
- Jewelry that has been worn, resized, damaged, engraved, or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return, exchange or refund. All jewelry must be returned in new, unworn condition, in the original packaging and will undergo quality checks and inspection. If the jewelry has been worn or shows any sign of wear, it will be returned to you. Jewelry boxes must be in new condition and must not be missing parts, dirty, or damaged.
- All jewelry claimed to be defective may be exchanged for replacement only and will be inspected upon return. Defect claims must be made by contacting us within 7 days of receipt of your purchase. If jewelry is determined to be damaged or otherwise altered after delivery and not manufacturer flaw, no refund will be issued and the jewelry will be sent back to you.
- Brown and black discoloration on .925 sterling silver jewelry is naturally occurring tarnish and is not a defect; it can be removed with silver cleaner. We hand clean all our sterling silver jewelry prior to packing of orders.
- A green discoloration on skin is not an indication of "fake" or sub-quality silver. Sterling silver is mixed with an alloy of copper, which can discolor skin depending on your body's chemistry.
- Please contact us immediately if your shipment was damaged in transit. Damaged items must be returned within 5 days for shipping damage claims.
RETURN INSTRUCTIONS - Package the item in similar packaging to what you received. Include your packing slip (or order #) and reason for return within the package. If you are exchanging for a new size, please indicate the new size. If you are exchanging for a different size, please include $3.00 to cover return shipping costs. All merchandise should be sent First Class USPS mail with delivery confirmation. Return cost shipping reimbursement is for damaged items that are replaced only (not refunds) and is limited to $5.00. Return items to:
69 Transalpine Road
Lincoln, ME 04457
We collect taxes for the state of Maine only. If you live in another state, you may have to track and claim your internet purchases with your state tax return. Please see your tax specialist for advice.